Supplying All Your Metal Needs!
Find Copper for Roofing and Restoration at CBC Specialty Metals
If you’re looking for a high end roofing solution of unparalleled character and durability, look no further than the roofing copper options available at CBC Specialty Metals. Copper requires little maintenance and lasts for many years, so it is an ideal choice for roofing applications. We offer the following:
As you consider copper for your roofing solution, do not hesitate to contact the CBC Specialty Metals team with your questions. We’ll be able to guide you to the best options for your particular project, so you can make a sound, informed product purchase.
Cold Rolled Copper is the staple metal for the high end roofing and restoration business, primarily because it can be produced in thin gauges without compromising its low maintenance and long life.
Cold Rolled Copper is available in the following formats:
- Widths up to 48”
- Thicknesses from 12oz (.016”) – 48oz (.065”)
Lead Coated Sheet/Lead Coated Coil
- Widths up to 36”
- Thicknesses from 16oz (.021”) – 24oz ( .032”)
Roofing Copper Accessories
- Snow Stops
- Snow Guards
- Copper Nails
- Ringed (10 gauge – 14 gauge. 1” – 3”)
- Smooth (10 gauge – 11 gauge. 1” –3”)
- Copper Wire Mesh
- Bug Screen
- Bird Screen
- Bar for Gutter Hanger
Rain Water Systems—Complete EuroGutterUSA™ Systems Including:
- ½ Round Gutters (5” and 6”)
- Downspouts (3” and 4”)
- Star Outlets (6” – 4.1” & 5” – 3”)
- Elbows (400, 720) (3” & 4”)
- Inside Corners (900) 5” and 6”
- Outside Corners (900) 5” and 6”
- End Caps (Left, Right, Universal, and Spherical) All 5” and 6”
- Hanger Fascia Mounts (5” & 6”)
- Downspout Brackets (With or Without Pins) 3” and 4”
- Leaf Guards
Over the last few decades, Aurubis has developed a range of factory-applied surface treatments to create immediately the various stages of oxidisation and patination (the gradual change in colour of copper). The processes involved are very similar to those taking place over time in the environment and utilise copper mineral compounds, not alien chemical treatments. Essentially, these processes bring forward the environmental changes without taking away the integrity of Aurubis copper as a natural, living material.
Aurubis’ Nordic surfaces include variable intensities of green or blue pre-patination and brown pre-oxidisation. Copper alloys Brass and Nordic Royal™–a golden alloy—are also available, adding to a rich palette of colours and surface textures. All Nordic surfaces form an integral part of the copper and are not coatings or paint. Ongoing changes will continue over time with all Nordic Surfaces depending on the local environment, ranging from quite rapid with Nordic Brass to minimal for Nordic Royal™. Nordic surfaces are supplied with a protective sheet to the finished face.
Sheet and Coil
- Widths up to 39.37”
- Nordic® Royal™ has a max width of 37.40”
- Thicknesses from .020” – .059”
- Standard sheet sizes carried
- Custom Widths and Lengths Available
- Custom Sizes are Mill Orders